CHE have completed many retrofits on manual and CNC coordinate measuring machines and see it as a cost effective solution for some customers who have a great machine with outdated or expensive to maintain software and/or obsolete machine controllers.
We are very proud to have worked for over 10 years with Aberlink, being the largest UK CMM manufacturer. Aberlink software and machines are a very cost effective solution for many customers. CHE can offer the following:
- Manual retrofit for any CMM (Installing new Deva Controller)
- CNC retrofit for any CMM (Installing new Deva Controller)
- Full error mapping
- Training On/Offsite
- Full Technical Support direct.
Two very big points with Aberlink software is that you are not tied to an expensive SMA (software maintenance agreement) so future proofing your investment is guaranteed. All Deva Electronic Controls equipment used for retrofits are covered by a standard 3 Year Warranty, all equipment being designed, manufactured and assembled in the UK.
As Business Partners to Carl Zeiss Industrial Metrology and can offer retrofits for ‘Non-Zeiss’ CMM’s.
Working closely for many years directly with Carl Zeiss UK and Germany, we can offer the following:
- Manual retrofit for Bridge CMM’s using new Deva controller, including full error mapping.
- Full CNC retrofit using Renishaw UCC Controllers (I++ DME Standard), including full error mapping.
- Carl Zeiss Direct Interfaces for :- Mitutoyo, LK/Nikon, DEA/Hexagon, Sheffield.
All the above retrofits are backed up with software support and training from Carl Zeiss UK.